This evening, I took an breath-taking shower after the gym. I laid in bed with only a towel and absorbed the good smells that were emitting out of my pores and I was in such solace. This started a topic in my mind: Why do some people not value hygiene as much as I do?
Now I know there are some folks who can not control their chronic body odor problems. Such as individuals with Bromhidrosis, also known as bromidrosis or body odor, is a common phenomenon in postpubertal individuals. In rare cases, bromhidrosis may become pathologic if it is particularly overpowering or if the bromhidrosis significantly interferes with the lives of the affected individuals. Bromhidrosis is a chronic condition in which excessive odor, usually an unpleasant one, emanates from the skin. Bromhidrosis, determined largely by apocrine gland secretion, can substantially impair a person’s quality of life.
I will eliminate these folks. That is no laughing matter and must be beyond frustrating. But, I’m talking about those folks who just choose to wake up and leave the house without showering and thinks it’s fair that you affect my nostrils sanity with your foul ass pits. It’s selfish!!!
- If you don’t brush your teeth the moment you wake up and you check the clock and it’s 1pm—> brush your damn teeth
- If you can physically see plaque in your teeth—-> brush your damn teeth
- If you can smell your private parts through clothing —-> wash your ass
- If I can see debris in your ears from a foot away—> I don’t even understand how you can hear, but I know you can read this—> buy an earwax removal kit, then just start over with cu-tips.
<——- $27.00 and I know you have the money because you sure don’t have a high water bill.
- If you haven’t showered in 24 hours—> wash your ass, I don’t care if you haven’t done anything but lay in bed, you still sweat.
- If you are dating and sexually active —> please be fair and wash your parts, no one wants to taste the gym floor between your legs. As AW says, if it smells like earring back I’m not putting my tongue in that.
- Grown men, basketball shorts are not underwear and especially ones that you know you haven’t washed in a week.—> first your too grown to have drawstrings under your jeans.
It isn’t that hard to wash, realize that if you smell yourself then others do too. Just be fair. . .
WASH UP FOLKS