v. cud·dled, cud·dling, cud·dles
v.tr. To fondle in the arms; hug tenderly.
v.intr. To nestle; snuggle.
n. The act of cuddling; a hug or embrace.
You Guise and Eves know, when you are snuggling in bed with your boo-thang, and you all are just caressing each other, oh so happy to be with one another and then you fall asleep in each others arms. . . Cuddling is a critical human bonding activity, important for building trust, empathy and healthy relationships.
but then this is my problem,
I become really uncomfortable , I am wide awake, just like the girl above, twisting and turning , needing to crack my back, his sweaty ass palms are rubbing the same fucking spot for like an hour and now I am trying to slowly remove myself from his warm i.e sweety embrace.
I read about three things that can help with the uncomfort:
- Utilize Comfortable Body Parts
- Neutralize Uncomfortable Body Parts
- Allow for Freedom of the Hands
See I feel really bad, a girlfriend and I always make comments like, “ugh im so ready to go home and cuddle with my man” and I really do, but really when the cuddling last for too long I need some space.
My GF MW says she can cuddling all night long, and if she wakes in the middle of the night she makes sure she pulls his arm and curls under him. But shes know for being “NEEDY” 🙂 (love you MW)
But I am so down for some cuddling tonight, just right up until I fall asleep. . .
What do you think?
- Cuddle Up With These 14 WTF Spooning Pics (coedmagazine.com)
- He Said/She Said: Cuddles are Fantastic (collegecandy.com)
- Cuddle crime: Teddy bear snares Moscow robbers (rt.com)
- Why Most Women Don’t Like a Cuddle in Bed (ibtimes.com)
- You Will Never Be Able to Cuddle With the Steve Jobs Doll [Dolls] (jezebel.com)